The ultimate interfacing video tutorial including full sample pack
Availability: In stock
Knowing when and how to use interfacing will transform the finish of your sewing and dressmaking projects.
A layer of this amazing fabric will give your collars structure, your bags shape and your pockets stability. You’ll never look back!
We’ve packed everything you need to know about interfacings into this video tutorial … and you’ll have samples in your hands as you watch
As soon as you’ve signed up, we’ll get your sample pack in the post to you. Once it’s arrived, you’re ready to watch and learn.
Vlieseline is the most popular brand, and you’ll get samples of their full range. But they’re certainly not the only option, so we also include alternatives. There’s a whopping 55 included! Yes! This is why you need this tutorial!
“A brilliant course and resource book. I make clothes, quilts, bags and soft furnishings and the info from this course has come in so useful, especially to improve my finishes. Don’t hesitate to book!” Victoria S.
With two hours of enjoyable, easy-to-follow content, you’ll learn:
- which projects (and which parts of projects) will benefit from interfacing
- how to choose the right type of interfacing
- the difference between knit, woven and non-woven interfacing… and why it matters
- how to match the weight of your interfacing to your fabric… plus a work-around if you don’t have the right one
- how to insert both fusible and sew-in interfacing to get the perfect result (no adhesive seeping through, thank you very much!)
- the most common mistakes, and how to avoid them
- which brands you like, and how to buy interfacing with complete confidence, whether in-store or online.
Learn from an interfacing guru
Renowned for her clear and welcoming presenting style, Made and Making’s Sarah Brangwyn has years of experience teaching sewing and dressmaking… and gets particularly excited about interfacing!
Sarah’s live Zoom class – carefully planned to be the ultimate interfacing guide – was hugely popular.
This high-quality recording of that session means you can:
- watch and learn in your own home, whenever suits you
- pause and rewind
- get out your favourite fabrics and see how they’d work with the different interfacings
- return to the tutorial, whenever you need, for future projects.
Book now… before we run out of sample packs
We’ll get yours in the post the next working day.